Starting an online business requires more than just a beautiful BigCommerce theme. You need to configure your store, define shipping rules, integrate a payment processor and create your store categories, brands and products. Building a great BigCommerce website is a lot of work, but we can help!
Our complete BigCommerce website development services are designed to get you up and running quickly and affordably. This full-service package includes both store setup and a customized Stencil theme. While you get your business ducks in a row, we’ll handle everything related to your BigCommerce website — all the way up to launch.
We start the process by learning everything we can about your e-commerce business. A kick-off call and questionnaire gathers details on the types of products you’ll sell, the payments you’ll accept, how you’ll ship and collect sales tax. We also ask you for input on your BigCommerce website design, including colors, fonts and layouts. If you’re not sure about something, we can provide expert advice to help you make the right decisions for your business. Whether you’re a seasoned online retailer or have never sold on the web before, you’ll benefit from our more than 15 years of e-commerce experience, including merchandising, marketing, usability and operations.
During the setup process, we’ll work collaboratively with you to ensure that your BigCommerce website looks and functions in a way that is easy for shoppers to use while representing your unique brand. After launch, we’ll train you on how to use your store’s control panel so you can process orders, add new products, create promotions and more with confidence.
BigCommerce Website & Design Package
- Creation of all categories, products and product options
- Shipping and tax rules
- Payment processor integration
- Creation of static info pages (About, Contact, etc)
- Meta tags for your homepage, categories and products
- Google Analytics integration
- Email marketing provider integration
- SSL Certificate installation
- 301 redirects from old website to new (for migrations from other platforms)
- Existing Customer Import
- Move your e-commerce website to its custom domain (launch)
- Submission of sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
- “How To” support and business advice (during project)
- Control panel training
- Customized Responsive (Mobile-Friendly) Theme:
- Color scheme
- Custom fonts
- Header layout/customization
- Footer layout/customization
- Custom gift certificate design
- Customization of outbound emails (such as order confirmation and shipment notification)
- Social media icons/links
- Layouts for the following pages:
- Category page/Search page
- Product page
- Static Info page (such as About Us or Contact Us)
- Other pages as needed
$3000 and up, depending on the number of products which need to be added and the complexity of the desired design