New BigCommerce Website Launch
Starting an online business requires more than just a beautiful BigCommerce theme. You need to configure your store, define shipping rules, integrate a payment processor and create your store categories, brands and products. Building a great BigCommerce website is a lot of work, but I can help!
This full-service store launch package includes both store setup and design services. While you get your business ducks in a row, I’ll handle everything related to your BigCommerce website — all the way up to launch.
How It Works
I start the process by learning everything we can about your e-commerce business. A kick-off call and questionnaire gathers details on the types of products you’ll sell, the payments you’ll accept, how you’ll ship and collect sales tax. I also ask you for input on your BigCommerce website design, including colors, fonts and layouts.
If you’re not sure about something, I can provide expert advice to help you make the right decisions for your business. Whether you’re a seasoned online retailer or have never sold on the web before, you’ll benefit from my 25 years of e-commerce experience, including merchandising, marketing, usability and operations.
During the setup process, I’ll work collaboratively with you to ensure that your BigCommerce website looks and functions in a way that is easy for shoppers to use while representing your unique brand. After launch, I’ll provide BigCommerce control panel training so you can process orders, add new products, create promotions and more with confidence.
New BigCommerce Website Package
My full-service launch package includes everything you need to get up and running on the BigCommerce platform.
- Custom BigCommerce Theme
- Creation of all categories, products and product options
- Shipping, tax and payment processor setup
- Creation of static info pages (About, Contact, etc)
- Meta tags for your homepage, categories and products
- Google Analytics integration
- Email marketing provider integration
- 3rd party app installation and configuration
- 301 redirects from old website to new (for migrations)
- Existing customer import (for migrations)
- Domain, DNS and MX record configuration for launch
- Submission of sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
- “How To” support and business advice (during project)
- Control panel training
Ready to Launch Your New BigCommerce Store?
Complete the form below and let’s talk!